Global Child Forum Business Academy
Learning module 4
At the end of this module, you will have a deeper understanding of, on the one hand the continuously developing challenges around emerging technologies and what expected best practice in the field looks like and what is being implemented. You will also have a better understanding of aspects related to children in the digital world, such as bringing services to children who are underserved (positive impact) or thinking about how we can listen to children/youth themselves about risks/opportunities with an online life (the right to participation), rather than act on their behalf. The main aim is to have started evaluating previous measures and identified areas for action/improvement.
We will be focusing on ways of engaging different stakeholders and how to maintain a continous learning and improvement process in the due diligence cycle and embed it into company processes. Learning module 4 consists of two sessions, please see below.
- Session 1, April 26 2022, 3.30 PM (CET)
- Session 2, May 3 2022, 3.30 PM (CET)
- Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages: Access to healthcare (increase coverage through digital solutions)
- Goal 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Goal 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls: Combat sexual exploitation.
- Goal 8: Promote sustained, inclusive, and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment, and decent work for all
Goal 9: Industry, innovation, and infrastructure Developing industry to benefit society. Inclusive industrialization.
Goal 17: Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development: